Due to recent public health concerns caused by the spread of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), we fully understand your concerns and want to share the following with regards to our firm’s services:
- We are currently operating as normal – we are at your disposal through phone, email and video conferencing. Some of our employees are working remotely - Be assured that we have a business plan in place in our office to prepare for any effects caused by this situation. We have implemented the latest strategies recommended by health officials to keep our staff safe and healthy and we are staying vigilant.
- We are closely monitoring information from local officials and courts for any closures and we are daily updating the link above Covid 19 Court- Updates and Closings by County.
- WRITS OF POSSESSION. The Florida Supreme Court has suspended the issuance of Writs of Possession by the Clerks of Courts, effective March 24 through April 17 STATE WIDE.
- To the extent possible in each county we are processing cases already filed and where filing is still possible. We continue to up-date each case status. Your case status can be checked online by clicking on Client Portal at the top right of this Page.
- If you have an outstanding Nonpayment Notice which was served during the timeframe in which the Court or Clerk of Court in your county is closed or closed to the public; we recommend that once the Court or Clerk’s office is fully re-opened, you serve a brand-new Nonpayment Notice with no late fees or accrued late fees.
For Further information regarding the Covid-19 virus please visit the CDC website:
Please contact us if you have any related concerns during this time. Most importantly, please stay safe!
When you partner with The MGFD Law Firm, we are your attorneys and your problems are our problems.
Multi-Family & Single Family Evictions
Security Deposit Disputes
Vendor & Contract Disputes
Fair Housing Complaints
All other legal issues that arise in property management operations
We strive to provide efficient, operations-oriented guidance and service at low cost to assist our client’s bottom line and organization.